Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully.
This site and related services are provided subject to your compliance with the Terms and Conditions of Use specified below. Your continued use of this site will indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this site promptly.
- Use of Site: The information contained within this site is offered solely for your consideration, and is subject to your verification. It is not to be taken as a warranty or representation for which Spectrum Orthopaedics or any of its affiliates assumes legal responsibility, nor does Spectrum Orthopaedics or any of its affiliates grant permission to use or practice anything contained therein, or recommend such use or practice.
The Spectrum Orthopaedics Website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use information from the Spectrum Orthopaedics website to diagnose or treat a health condition or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider.
The contents of this site may be viewed and accessed only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices are retained on any copies made of the materials. The materials at this site may not be modified in any way or reproduced or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose unless expressly permitted. Any use or display of the materials on this site on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these terms, your authorization to use this site is terminated and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Please note that Spectrum Orthopaedics is not responsible for the content or activities associated with any site or entity that is linked to this site.
- Copyright: Copyrights for the materials contained in this site, including all text, graphics, and photos, are owned by Spectrum Orthopaedics and its affiliates. Spectrum Orthopaedics All rights reserved. The use, reproduction, and/or re-transmission by any means of any of the material contained in this site without the written permission of Spectrum Orthopaedics is strictly prohibited.
- Trademark: The following are trademarks and servicemarks or its affiliates:
- Spectrum Orthopaedics
- Any other trademarks appearing on pages linked to this site are the property of the respective owners and/or operators of those sites.
Hidden text used by web search engines to find websites, also known as metatags, may not be embedded into your website using any trademarks or servicemarks of Spectrum Orthopaedics or its affiliates, whether those trademarks or servicemarks are registered or unregistered. Any such use will be considered trademark infringement and will be prosecuted.
- Links to Other Sites Links to third party websites on this site are provided solely as a convenience. If you use these links, you will leave this site. Spectrum Orthopaedics does not claim to have reviewed these third party sites in their entirety, nor does it control these sites. Spectrum Orthopaedics is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Moreover, Spectrum Orthopaedics does not endorse or make any representations about any of the websites for which links are provided, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Physicians The physicians displayed on this site are credentialed to treat patients at our locaions and in good standing. Physicians can be found in an alphabetical listing or searched based on individual patient needs or preferences.
- Disclaimer THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Spectrum Orthopaedics further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials at this site. Spectrum Orthopaedics makes no commitment to update the materials at this site, even if out of date. Information published at this site may refer to products, programs or services that are not available in your country or region.
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT WILL SPECTRUM ORTHOPAEDICS, ITS AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- User Submissions Subject to the Spectrum Orthopaedics Privacy Statement, any material, information or other communication you transmit or post to this site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Spectrum Orthopaedics will have no obligations with respect to the such communications. Spectrum Orthopaedics and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law. No patient identifying information is to be shared or transmitted to this site.
Choice of Law and Venue
These Terms and Conditions of Use are entered into in the State of Maine and shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maine, exclusive of its choice of law rules.
Each party to these Terms and Conditions of Use submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Portland, Cumberland County, Maine for any dispute with Spectrum Orthopaedics, or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
- Revisions Spectrum Orthopaedics may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Please periodically review the terms, conditions, and privacy statements posted on the Spectrum Orthopaedics website. Continued usage of the Spectrum Orthopaedics website will be considered acceptance of any changes. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms on particular pages at this site.
- Entire Agreement Except as expressly provided in a particular “legal notice” on the Spectrum Orthopaedics site, these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between you and Spectrum Orthopaedics with respect to the use of the Spectrum Orthopaedics site and content.
Spectrum Orthopaedics welcomes your questions and comments regarding our Terms and Conditions of Use and anything else on this site, contact us here.