OrthoAccess Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic offers immediate assessment and treatment of sprains, strains, minor fractures, dislocations, and other sports and activity-related injuries. Conveniently located in Portland, our orthopedic walk-in clinic provides access to orthopedic walk-in care, without an appointment!
Care is provided by some of the best-regarded orthopedic specialists in the state. Follow-up, if needed, can be easily arranged and we will be happy to take care of that for you.
OrthoAccess Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic is a better choice than the ER. Here’s why:
- Specialized treatment — You’ll be seen by our orthopedic specialists right away.
- Casting technicians available onsite — if your provider decides a cast is best for your injury, you can have one applied while you’re here.
- No appointment needed — Skip the emergency room visit, start with an orthopedic specialist, and see someone without making an appointment. For locations and ortho walk-in clinic hours, see below.
- Shorter wait — Why spend hours in the emergency room waiting room, when you could get seen right away at OrthoAccess Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic? In many cases, you’ll have just a short wait.
- Less expensive — You’ll pay a lot less here than at the emergency room. OrthoAccess is an extension of Spectrum Orthopaedics, our regular orthopedic practice. So our charges and co-pays are generally the same as for visits to a specialty doctor.
- Please be advised that our busiest times are when we first open. To avoid long wait times, please consider arriving 30 minutes to an hour after we open and please have your insurance and ID ready for check-in.
OrthoAccess Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic
33 Sewall Street
Portland, Maine 04102
Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm