We are continuing to keep our patients and staff safe by following the current COVID guidelines:
- Anyone entering a Spectrum office is required to wear a face mask that covers their nose and mouth, even if you’ve been fully vaccinated.
- Only patients are permitted into our offices. We request visitors remain outside.
- Patients should screen themselves before entering our offices. Screening questions and instructions are posted on all entry doors in our buildings.
- Pre-operative COVID testing is performed for symptomatic patients, even if you are fully vaccinated.
- Exam rooms, furniture, and commonly used items are frequently sanitized.
To read about our full safety precautions and screening, click here.
Our orthopedic physicians perform surgical procedures at our Ambulatory Surgery Center, Maine Medical Scarborough Surgery Center, Northern Light Mercy Hospital, and Stephens Memorial Hospital.
Spectrum Orthopaedics works with many insurance plans. Check our website for an updated listing of the insurances we accept.
Our OrthoAccess Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic provides access to orthopedic walk-in care, without an appointment. OrthoAccess offers immediate assessment and treatment of sprains, strains, minor fractures, dislocations, and other sports and activity-related injuries.
Yes, our physical and occupational therapists work with patients who are referred by physicians outside of Spectrum Orthopaedics.
Yes, appointments are required to be seen by one of our physical or occupational therapists.
Please check with your physician to ask if they are currently providing telehealth appointments.
Our OrthoAccess Orthopedic Walk-In Clinic offers immediate assessment and treatment of sprains, strains, minor fractures, dislocations, and other sports and activity-related injuries. Learn more.