For everyone’s safety, we are limiting the number of people who enter the building. At this time, only patients with scheduled appointments will be allowed in our offices unless alternate arrangements are made in advance.
While we understand that the Maine CDC guidance has been updated, we still ask that anyone entering our buildings wear a face covering that covers their nose and mouth, even if you’ve been fully vaccinated. You can do this with a cloth mask, or your own surgical mask. We have a supply of masks that we can provide, but patients are strongly encouraged to bring their own. We do not allow scarfs, gators or bandanas to be used as a mask. Unmasked individuals are not presently permitted access to our facilities.
What We’re Doing to Keep Patients & Staff Safe
- Providers and staff members are screened daily.
- We ask that all visitors self-screen prior to entering the building.
- Pre-operative COVID testing will be performed for symptomatic surgical patients.
- Patients should screen themselves before entry into any Spectrum run facility. Screening questions and instructions are posted on all entry doors to the buildings.
- In patient care settings, all staff wear masks and protective equipment as appropriate.
- Exam rooms, furniture, and commonly used items are frequently sanitized.
What You Can Do in the Meantime
- Check in with your provider to reschedule your appointment if you aren’t feeling well.
- Talk to your provider about whether a telemedicine visit might be right for you.
- Remember that our OrthoAccess Orthopaedic Walk-In Clinic is open for orthopaedic injuries such as strains, sprains, and fractures.
- Continue to practice social distancing and frequent hand washing.
We ask that prior to a scheduled visit you review the symptom check list below:
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
To reschedule your appointment, please call us at 207.828.2100 and select option 3 to be connected to our appointment center team.