Spectrum Orthopaedics contracts with the following payors:
- Aetna (includes First Health)
- Anthem / Blue Cross Blue Shield; Anthem / MaineHealth Medicare Advantage
- Anthem NH (for Radiology and Pathology services)
- Community Health Options
- CorVel – Workers’ Compensation
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care* and Health Plans, Inc.**
- Humana Military
- MaineCare* (please note our Physical Therapy Centers do not accept MaineCare)
- Martin’s Point Generations; US Family Health Plan
- NH Medicaid (for Radiology and Pathology services)
- Patient Advocates
- Taro Health
- Tufts Health Plan**
- UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company (includes UMR, AARP, and VACCN which is the VA, Empire BCBS, AllWays Health Partners)
- Veterans’ Health Administration (see UnitedHealthcare)
- WellCare Health Plans (formerly Universal American, Today’s Options, and American Progressive)
*Please note that our physical therapy centers do not accept MaineCare or Harvard Stride insurance plans.
**Harvard Pilgrim Health Care and Tufts Health Plan have joined under the name Point32Health.
If you have questions about insurance or payment options, please call the Spectrum Orthopaedics office where you plan to seek treatment.